Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Or Maybe I'm Just High

I think the universe is against me writing anything today.

My computer decided it didn't feel like hooking up to the internet for the first half of this morning. Then, when it lazily connected, it took me four tries to post a comment on one of my daily blog stops. Sure that that was a sign that I would lose anything I wrote in blogger, I decided to wait it out for a bit. In that time, my boss decided to take me out to a see a few clients, which took me out of the office - and away from the computer - for over three hours. I came back to my desk after returning to the office to a heated conversation with my two coworkers about weddings and death that lasted an hour. Now, there are some men doing work in the office, and the whole place reeks of epoxy (?) glue. My head hurts a little bit. I'm kinda dizzy. But I'm laughing more than usual. So, needless to say, the post that I was working on took a turn for the weird, and was rendered incomprehensible.

Looks like I'll have to wait until the fumes die down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just go with it....

...and get some munchies.

Kristi said...

you post waaaaaay more now than hyou did before you met Billy.
Interesting....