Monday, November 14, 2005

Changes

Thanks to everyone for the support, the advice, and especially for the kind words.

I thought long and hard all weekend. I bit the insides of my mouth to shreds, as I tend to do when I'm stressed. I smoked about a million cigarettes. I am host to a slew of new pimples, thanks also to stress. My stomach is a mess, and my head hurts.

I hate - I mean really hate - making big decisions like this.

But, about an hour ago, I gave my boss my two weeks' notice.

I start the new job December 1st.

Wish me luck.

8 comments:

Serra said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!


FROM DENTAC

Tiffany said...

Congrats and Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know the "Grandview" was hireing.

Mr. B

Laurie said...

Oh, Mr. B., of course they're hiring. They just didn't hire ME. They said something about me being "too sexy" for the club. But I hear that all the time. :)

Thanks Serra and DENTAC and Tiffany for the well wishes! I appreciate it!

Popeye said...

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

portuguesa nova said...

Yay!! Change is good! Best of luck with everything!!

kate said...

Holy crap! That's awesome! Wow. When you make up your made you really move fast. Congrats!

Now if only I could get some of your courage.